Events List Navigation
So much has changed during the past few months, are you keeping up as a rental property owner or manager? There’s a smaller pool of qualified applicants out in the rental market and all of them are searching for a rental online.
Join this webinar to learn how you can manage your tenants’ journey—from initial search to final lease signing—digitally. Including:
- Optimizing to increase online tenant lead flow
- Communicating with tenants in their preferred channels
- Nurturing leads through messaging
- Collecting payments via text
After this webinar you will know how to use new communication strategies to attract, convert, and retain the best tenants.
Landlords are more concerned than ever that tenants may stop paying them rent. Even with some civil courts opening up, many landlords are finding themselves at the back of a long line. What can you do in the meantime to increase your chances of collecting rent that is owed to you?
You will learn:
- How COVID-19 may affect your collection practices
- Actions you can take even if you can’t evict a tenant
- Strategies you can implement now to help with future nonpayment of rent
- Best practices to stay compliant and set yourself up for success
- When you should use a collection agency vs. do it yourself
Quite often, owners of investment properties feel very stuck. They would like to sell their highly appreciated property and use the funds for other options like pay off debt of other properties or simply invest it in another financial vehicle and retire. This webinar will cover several strategies (you may not know about) that can defer capital gains taxes for decades without having to do a 1031 Exchange.
Smart landlords are getting ready for 2021 tax season now! In this webinar you will learn the following from an expert CPA and tax attorney:
- New opportunities to reduce your taxes.
- A new deduction that is potentially available to all taxpayers other than C corporations
- How to deduct up to 20% of the “qualified business income”
- QBID wage and property limitations
- SSTB or “specified service trade or business” limitations and eligibility for QBID