Events List Navigation
This webinar will cover 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and how they apply to the real estate investor. You will learn the key points any investor would need to know prior to entering into a 1031 exchange. We will cover the most common issues that tend to disrupt a typical exchange. We will also touch on more complex topics such as reverse and construction/improvement exchanges.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Understand the basics of 1031 exchanges and how they apply to your specific situation
- Gain knowledge of strategies within the IRS 1031 exchange rules and regulations that work best for you
- Be aware of certain pitfalls that can disrupt a 1031 exchange and how to properly avoid them
- See the long-term benefits of exchanging over time and how it can help you increase cashflow
The most effective way to scale from smaller multifamily deals to larger apartment deals is by using other people’s money. Our speaker Joe Fairless, Co-Founder of Ashcroft Capital, controls over $300,000,000 worth of real estate and is the Host of the Best Ever Real Estate Advice Show. Joe will share his investing expertise to teach you:
- The major differences between smaller deals using your own money and larger deals using other people’s money (i.e., apartment syndications)
- Why someone will invest in one of your deals
- 5 ways to find passive investors for your first apartment syndication deal
This webinar is for motivated real estate investors (beginner and advanced) who want to grow their portfolio.
Now is the time to reduce your taxes for 2019! Our speaker who is a rental property tax expert will be covering how to apply the following concepts to your tax 2019 tax strategy in a 2-hour webinar:
- How to expense any renovations you did in 2019 by expensing anything thrown in the dumpster.
- How removal costs from renovations can be expensed.
- How the depreciation of any new purchases in 2019 can be hyper-accelerated to create a large tax deduction for 2019.
- How many repairs that were done in 2019 can be expensed because of the safe harbors of the Tangible Property Regulations (263(a).
If you cannot make the full 2 hours, please register regardless and a recording will be sent to you.
- Basics of tax-deferred real estate exchanges
- How investors can access private-equity real estate offerings
- Our approach to creating real estate portfolios
Anyone who owns or manages rental property needs a website that is not just an online business card, but actually does a “job.” What that “job” is, depends on your business structure, operations, and goals. Learn to identify the “job” that your rental or property management website ought to be doing, and how to transform it into your best employee.Our guest speaker is John Bykowski, the CEO of Fourandhalf. His company is focused on solving marketing problems for property management companies.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify the role(s) your property management website should fill, regardless of your company’s structure or size.
- How to assess whether your current website is helping or hurting your property management business.
- How a well thought out property management website can reduce operations costs and help your business grow.