Events List Navigation
Moratoriums are still getting extended, leasing rates are improving, renters are recovering financially, what does this mean for your rental business? Join us with a panel of 3 experts that will discuss:
- An overview of the current state of the rental industry
- Which COVID safety trends are here to stay
- The digital transformation of leasing
- How to improve your screening and portfolio performance in 2021 and beyond
- New lease terms you need
- Risk mitigation strategies
Thank you to our sponsor Kay Properties, a national Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm that helps landlords easily find replacement properties for a 1031 Exchange.
A 1031 exchange or DST isn’t always the best solution for deferring capital gains taxes. Our expert tax strategists will talk about an alternative that can help you sell highly appreciated property while still getting the benefit of a tax deferral.
Learn how to:
- Defer capital gains taxes for decades or generations without a 1031 Exchange
- Sell a highly appreciated asset to pay off debt of other investment properties
- Rescue a failing 1031 exchange
- Protect your assets if you are sued
- Mitigate annual income taxes paid on your rental properties