Events List Navigation
Insurance rates are rising for rental owners regardless if you filed a claim last year! The insurance industry is entering a hardening phase where requirements are becoming more strict and rates are higher. Even though we can’t control the ebbs and flow of the insurance industry, there are 5 ways you can control your costs.
Join this webinar led by multifamily insurance expert, Lauren Lieb, who will review:
- Which features your property must have to be considered for any carrier in the standard market
- Which updates to your property will lower your insurance rates
- Cost-benefit analysis of property updates when it comes to insurance
- What areas of the country have the best rates – something to consider if you’re expanding your portfolio
- Why getting a new insurance quote is a cost-free way to save (even if you don’t make property updates)
- How to prepare for a quick quoting process
Engaged residents are residents that renew, but COVID-19 regulations have changed how you engage your residents. Join us to learn how to drive engagement while social distancing.
Specifically our speakers will cover:
- Fun event ideas and engagement strategies
- Best practices for tenant communication
- Emergency notifications
- Group brainstorm! Let’s plan a virtual event together
A 1031 exchange or DST isn’t always the best solution for deferring capital gains taxes. Our expert tax strategists will talk about an alternative that can help you sell highly appreciated property while still getting the benefit of a tax deferral.
Learn how to:
- Defer capital gains taxes for decades or generations without a 1031 Exchange
- Sell a highly appreciated asset to pay off debt of other investment properties
- Rescue a failing 1031 exchange
- Protect your assets if you are sued
- Mitigate annual income taxes paid on your rental properties