Events List Navigation
This presentation provides a basic overview of the Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) program, one of the largest permanent housing programs in the country. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- Information on how the HUD-VASH program works, including basic program eligibility, types of housing subsidies available, and how VA provides care to Veterans served by the program.
- Common myths and facts about the HUD-VASH program.
- Helpful tips when renting to Veterans using HUD-VASH Housing Choice Vouchers.
Do you want to get the most out of your membership? Join us this month as we cover AAOA’s features and opportunities for learning. This is a great way to get to know the association and network with other new members online.
You will learn how to:
- Order tenant screening reports efficiently
- Access landlord forms
- Get member exclusive discounts
- Learn about educational opportunities