Events List Navigation
- Basics of tax-deferred real estate exchanges
- How investors can access private-equity real estate offerings
- Our approach to creating real estate portfolios
Anyone who owns or manages rental property needs a website that is not just an online business card, but actually does a “job.” What that “job” is, depends on your business structure, operations, and goals. Learn to identify the “job” that your rental or property management website ought to be doing, and how to transform it into your best employee.Our guest speaker is John Bykowski, the CEO of Fourandhalf. His company is focused on solving marketing problems for property management companies.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify the role(s) your property management website should fill, regardless of your company’s structure or size.
- How to assess whether your current website is helping or hurting your property management business.
- How a well thought out property management website can reduce operations costs and help your business grow.
Did you know you could paying more in taxes than you are legally responsible to pay? And contrary to popular belief, your CPA or accountant probably doesn’t know the key tax planning strategies that can help you reduce, defer, or eliminate income and/or capital gains taxes.
In this 75 minute webinar, Bruce Jones CEO of TaxWealth Inc., will teach you:
- How tax planning fits into a comprehensive financial plan
- The components to an effective tax plan
- How to find more dollars to invest from your own investment properties (without refinancing)
- The different planning options to solve capital gains taxes
- Why a 1031 Exchange may not always be the best choice to defer taxes
- When kicking the taxes down the road can make a great deal of sense
- Why you are likely paying more in taxes than you are legally responsible to pay
- Action steps to develop a meaningful plan to reduce, defer or eliminate income and/or capital gains taxes