Landlord Property Management Software
Managing rental properties can be cumbersome for someone new to the industry or a seasoned professional. The paperwork, phone calls, maintenance requests and endless accounting are overwhelming at times. Property management software takes the stress out of this process, making it possible to manage all of those aspects of your property management needs in one convenient portal, saving you time and effort while making your properties more profitable. Whether you are managing a portfolio of single-family homes or a number of multi-family housing units, the right software will make your job easier.
Some landlord property management software will offer the ability to:
- Market your properties automatically
- Offer and manage online rental applications
- Perform an automatic tenant credit check
- Manage accounting
- Track maintenance requests
- Access and modify landlord forms like a lease agreement
- Improve customer service for your tenants
The following are property management software reviews by AAOA in no particular order. Each company was selected at random by searching the web and we are providing a synopsis regarding their website and property management tools. Please take the time to view and learn about each one. No payment was received from any apartment management software below.
Guesty prides itself on being the best property management software for short-term and vacation rentals by helping any property manager improve their operations and the management of multiple listings. Their services simplify guest communication, task assignments, payment processing, and more.
Their real estate management software is cloud based and syncs data so that you can easily access everything on your dashboard including listings, bookings, and reservations,
Guesty is fully integrated with Airbnb incorporating all features of both property management programs.
Features of Guesty include:
- Channel Manager
- Unified Inbox
- Financial Reporting Tools
- Owners Portal
- Automation Tools
- Mobile Management App
- Payment Processing
- Open API
- Branded Booking Website
- 24/7 Guest Communication Services
Re-Leased is a real estate management software with resources that work to eliminate risk and provide peace of mind. Their landlord software provides immediate reminders and alerts to keep you on top of important tasks and meetings. Re-Leased also has an app you can connect to allowing alerts by email or text messages. If your office utilizes a calendar from Google or Outlook 365 it can be integrated into your dashboard on Re-Leased.
An industry leader, Re-Leased assists your team with a well built cloud based software. Property mangers each have their own user with individual permissions set for security and control. This allows for any manager to assist with the leasing process for residential or commercial tenants.
To request a demo of their services and learn more, contact or email Re-Leased.
Boomtown is a top property management software allowing real estate brokerages an easy way to manage their office and grow their business. Learn how to attract leads to your site using Boomtown’s marketing tools and connect directly with your customers.
With multiple levels varying in cost, the most economical is their BoomTown Launch. Check out some of the features they offer:
- IDX Website + Agent Subdomain(s)
- Lead Qualification
- NOW Mobile App
- Round Robin Lead Distribution
- Hot Sheet
- Prescribed Smart-Drip Plans
- Agent Accountability Reporting
- Pipeline Management
- Seller Lead Suite
- Networked Sites
- Network Reporting
More than property management tools, Boomtown’s performance may be best utilized in managing lead generation. They claim to “Turn window-shoppers into real opportunities with a consumer-friendly website. And take lead management to the next level with our CRM and mobile app.”
LeaseHawk can be used as a standalone or it can be integrated into your apartment property management software. They integrate with many Property Management Systems (PMS) including MRI Real Estate Software, ResMan, Yardi and others.
With LeaseHawk software and services you’ll have tools that center on your apartment leasing needs. This includes:
- Analytics & Business Intelligence – Refine and improve your marketing success thanks to real-time reporting
- Automated Conversational Assistant – a first for the multifamily industry, this assistant is fully automated to handle phone calls, guest card collection, and schedule appointments 24 hours a day. Available in English and Spanish.
- Call Tracking & AI Analysis – Learn where the call originated from allowing you to discover your best ad sources.
- Telephone Performance Analysis – Your property managers are evaluated and scored by trained professionals highlighting how to improve performance.
- Relationship Management – No more juggling prospects and residents, easily maintain each within the online application
iGMS is a vacation rental software that helps hosts to effectively handle day-to-day short-term rental management tasks. The software enables users to operate all Airbnb, HomeAway & Vrbo accounts via a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile app. There’s automated messaging for easier guest communication and reviews, templates, tools for team management and pricing management, and much more besides.
iGMS offers a free 14-day trial (no credit card required).
- Channel manager and Multi-platform synchronization (syncing with third-party platforms e.g. Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Beds24 etc. via iCal)
- Native automated messaging (auto communication at check-in, check- out, etc.)
- Management of multiple accounts (no need to login/logout every time)
- Multi-calendar (keep track of bookings and day-to-day activities)
- Operational tasks (to-do notes and tasks for each booking)
- Team management (access to support staff for easy coordination)
- Automated reviews (use templates and send reviews on autopilot)
- Financial reports (keep track of your financial operations)
- Cleaning management
- In-app and email notification
- Key management
Explore their blog for the latest industry updates and valuable insights, and request a demo.
If you’re in the market for property management software, you may find AAOA’s Landlord Tenant Law a useful resources as well.