How do smart landlords get insurance for their rentals?
They leave it to the experts.
If you’re a busy landlord, going to multiple insurance companies and getting quotes is something you don’t have time for, but using just any insurance company (like the one you use for your auto insurance) could mean overpaying and under-insuring your rentals.
That’s why we’ve partnered with InsuranceHub, a brokerage with a team of experts dedicated to landlord insurance nationwide. They do the work for you and research carriers and policies specialized for your rentals and your risk. You’ll end up with an easy to read report that compares carriers and recommends the best one. Now that’s how smart landlords do insurance.
InsuranceHub finds the best policy for you:
- Quotes from multiple carriers rated “A” or above
- Easy to read report that compares policies – VIEW SAMPLE
- For rental owners of ALL sizes, no one is excluded
- Coverage in more areas (coastal and non-coastal)
- Coverage includes:
- General liability
- Loss of income
- Ordinance and law
- Umbrella (up to $50M)
- Worker’s compensation
- Property manager liability
How it Works
- 1. Fill out the form on this page
- 2. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation
- 3. Get an easy to read report with quotes from multiple carriers
- 4. Choose a new carrier or keep the one you have, you decide!
“I have been a customer for years with InsuranceHub and they have always taken great care of our commercial insurance needs. Lauren Leib and Rachel Parks have been especially helpful in obtaining competitive quotes for us to choose the best carriers that suit our business needs!”
– Deborah Stream
Get a Free Insurance Quote Report
InsuranceHub will make you a report like this one!