Now is the time to reduce your taxes for 2019! Our speaker who is a rental property tax expert will be covering how to apply the following concepts to your tax 2019 tax strategy in a 2-hour webinar:
- How to expense any renovations you did in 2019 by expensing anything thrown in the dumpster.
- How removal costs from renovations can be expensed.
- How the depreciation of any new purchases in 2019 can be hyper-accelerated to create a large tax deduction for 2019.
- How many repairs that were done in 2019 can be expensed because of the safe harbors of the Tangible Property Regulations (263(a).
Customizing your lease to account for location allows you to have a stronger legal contract since each jurisdiction has their own set of rules and regulations. Join us to learn how to use AAOA’s new lease form builder to create a strong and compliant lease. In this webinar we will cover: - Annual vs. monthly leases - Setting policies for breaking a lease early - Charging late fees, pet fees, and other fees - Amending lease terms - Providing an option to purchase - Disclosures (lead paint, asbestos, and bed bugs) - Addendums - Mediation vs. arbitration - Inspections - Subleases and guest policies
- Basics of tax-deferred real estate exchanges
- How investors can access private-equity real estate offerings
- Our approach to creating real estate portfolios
Anyone who owns or manages rental property needs a website that is not just an online business card, but actually does a "job." What that "job" is, depends on your business structure, operations, and goals. Learn to identify the "job" that your rental or property management website ought to be doing, and how to transform it into your best employee.Our guest speaker is John Bykowski, the CEO of Fourandhalf. His company is focused on solving marketing problems for property management companies. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify the role(s) your property management website should fill, regardless of your company's structure or size.
- How to assess whether your current website is helping or hurting your property management business.
- How a well thought out property management website can reduce operations costs and help your business grow.
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.