Please join us as we reveal how to utilize web analytics that will drive intelligent and predictable decision making around marketing strategies and result in profitable rent adjustments. Your communities don’t need constant leads or long-term marketing contracts. Rather, they need qualified leads at the right time. Learn to monitor and adjust your marketing and revenue strategies based on clear data, instead of observations or assumptions.
This webinar is for property managers and property management companies looking to grow their client base. Our speaker is Alex Osenenko, CEO of Fourandhalf, a marketing agency for property managers. He is serving his 5th year on the Board of Directors for CALNARPM and hosts “The Property Management Show” Podcast.
- Know your business. Understand your purpose, your numbers, your KPIs, your culture and your ideal client, so you know who you need to attract in order to grow.
- Be transparent about your pricing so you attract those who have the budget for your services.
- Have a website that is easy to navigate, and is built to drive form-fills/conversions, and speaks to your ideal client.
- Invest in SEO, but be strategic about what keywords to rank for. Make sure the right people are finding you using those keywords.
- Have trained and skilled business development managers on-hand to answer questions and close the sale.
California courts are historically tenant friendly and landlords and property managers must be mindful of that in their drafting of their leases. Not only is the drafting of the lease essential, but the upkeep and renewal of that lease is just as important. In this discussion, attorneys will guide landlords and property managers through the drafting and upkeep process, and things to specifically consider including: 1. The use of addendums and amendments 2. Modifications 3. Legal limitations allowed under the law 4. Pitfalls in drafting
Whether the owner of a property decides to sell their property, find a new tenant, or move in to the unit, terminating a lease can be unexpectedly complex. Many landlords and property managers run afoul of the specific requirements under the law and end up wasting unnecessary time and money on the termination process. Often times, the lease between the landlord and tenant can be deceiving, and the tenant likely entitled to more rights than enumerated in the lease. The penalties for a violation of a tenant’s rights can be steep, and we can help walk you through the termination process in an attempt to avoid those penalties.
Now is the time to reduce your taxes for 2019! Our speaker who is a rental property tax expert will be covering how to apply the following concepts to your tax 2019 tax strategy in a 2-hour webinar:
- How to expense any renovations you did in 2019 by expensing anything thrown in the dumpster.
- How removal costs from renovations can be expensed.
- How the depreciation of any new purchases in 2019 can be hyper-accelerated to create a large tax deduction for 2019.
- How many repairs that were done in 2019 can be expensed because of the safe harbors of the Tangible Property Regulations (263(a).
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.