Feeling frustrated with not being able to collect money that is rightfully owed to you? Want to learn how to locate your “skipped” tenants and enforce your judgments?Join our webinar to learn more about what can be done when a tenant skips out leaving a balance owing to you.Kelly Parsons-O’Brien, President of Pacific Credit Services will share her 25+ years of experience with collecting Property Management/Landlord Debt. She will talk about how to make the collection process work for you, how to locate a consumer when they have left in the middle of the night, and what you can do yourself.
- Where does the collection process start? At move in!
- Make the best out of a bad situation
- How to make the best out of the move out process
- Locating a tenant after they left. Learn how to “skiptrace”
- What can be done yourself? A lot!
Join Kay Properties and Investments and Jason Salmon, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Real Estate Analytics for a webinar on DST (Delware Statutory Trusts)/1031 Exchange Investments.We will be discussing:
- The DST 1031 Marketplace – “Who is Who and What is What”
- The Kay Properties DST 1031 Platform: Accessing over 25 different major DST Sponsor Companies and between 20-40 DST Offerings using www.kpi1031.com
- DST 1031 Strategies – Non-Recourse Loans for debt replacement, All-Cash/Debt-Free DST properties, Potential Liquidity Options and Diversification
- True Diversification Using the Kay Properties DST platform: Sponsor Diversification, Asset Class Diversification, Market Diversification and Financing Diversification
If your rental was built prior to the year 2000, you're probably overpaying for insurance. Learn insider-knowledge regarding the building characteristics that are most important to insurance companies, and what they consider when pricing your policies!Lauren Lieb, an expert risk advisor for InsuranceHub, will share the secrets to better insurance rates that insurance companies don't want you to know about.You will learn:
- Which effective remediation methods can signficantly lower your rates
- How aluminum wiring and poly piping can affect your rates
- 5 hidden factors that determine what will keep you in a standard market, and what will push you to a more expensive non-standard (or, Excess & Surplus) market
- How to assess your current policy to find out if you're overpaying or underinsuring your rentals
Did you know you could paying more in taxes than you are legally responsible to pay? And contrary to popular belief, your CPA or accountant probably doesn't know the key tax planning strategies that can help you reduce, defer, or eliminate income and/or capital gains taxes.In this 75 minute webinar, Bruce Jones CEO of TaxWealth Inc., will teach you:
- How tax planning fits into a comprehensive financial plan
- The components to an effective tax plan
- How to find more dollars to invest from your own investment properties (without refinancing)
- The different planning options to solve capital gains taxes
- Why a 1031 Exchange may not always be the best choice to defer taxes
- When kicking the taxes down the road can make a great deal of sense
- Why you are likely paying more in taxes than you are legally responsible to pay
- Action steps to develop a meaningful plan to reduce, defer or eliminate income and/or capital gains taxes
Copyright © 2004 - 2020 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.