It’s always a good time to review your estate planning, especially during the time of uncertainty we live in today. Join us to hear from a nationally recognized speaker and estate planning attorney who will show you how estate planning integrates with rental income property ownership.
- The best way to pass your rental business and other assets to your children
- What to know about the new Trump tax plan in regards to your estate planning
- What is an IRA LLC
- How to integrate asset protection provisions into your estate plan
- How to update your estate plan for difference stages of your life
- How to protect the cash value in your life insurance plan
Landlords are more concerned than ever that tenants may stop paying them rent. Even with some civil courts opening up, many landlords are finding themselves at the back of a long line. What can you do in the meantime to increase your chances of collecting rent that is owed to you?
- How COVID-19 may affect your collection practices
- Actions you can take even if you can’t evict a tenant
- Strategies you can implement now to help with future nonpayment of rent
- Best practices to stay compliant and set yourself up for success
- When you should use a collection agency vs. do it yourself
Quite often, owners of investment properties feel very stuck. They would like to sell their highly appreciated property and use the funds for other options like pay off debt of other properties or simply invest it in another financial vehicle and retire. This webinar will cover several strategies (you may not know about) that can defer capital gains taxes for decades without having to do a 1031 Exchange.
Copyright © 2004 - 2020 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.