Insuring Your Rental During COVID-19
Insurance expert, Lauren Lieb, will break down common myths about insurance coverage and how it can and can’t help you during a pandemic. You’ll also learn what simple steps you can take to lower your insurance rates without sacrificing coverage. All landlords and property managers of multifamily or single family rentals are encouraged to attend!
You will learn:
- Whether your insurance company can help you if tenants aren’t paying rent
- Common misunderstandings about pandemic insurance
- Strategies you can use to lower your insurance rates no matter who your carrier is
- What underwriters consider when pricing your policy and how you can beat the system
- How to prepare better and make sure you’re covered for the next unexpected pandemic, natural disaster, or house accident