Exchange your Rental for a Different Lifestyle
June 30, 2020 | 11:00 am PST | 2:00 pm EST
Get investing advice from an expert! Rick Gann, from 1031 Capital Solutions, will help you assess whether it’s time to sell your rental. He’ll provide replacement strategies designed to minimize taxes and ultimately change your life as a rental investor.
- Brief update on landlord regulations and legal liability
Disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on smaller rental properties
- New 1031 exchange rules
- Understanding your current yield-on-equity
- Importance of demographic investing
- Pros and Cons of different passive investment options
- Finding a replacement solution suitable for YOU
About the Speaker:
Richard (Rick) Gann is an attorney, licensed real-estate broker, general securities principal, and co-author of the book “How to Retire from Being a Landlord”. He brings 23 years of real estate investing and legal experience to help his clients achieve the life they want.