Defer Capital Gains Taxes Without a 1031 Exchange
A 1031 exchange or DST isn’t always the best solution for deferring capital gains taxes. Our expert tax strategists will talk about an alternative that can help you sell highly appreciated property while still getting the benefit of a tax deferral.
Learn how to:
- Defer capital gains taxes for decades or generations without a 1031 Exchange
- Sell a highly appreciated asset to pay off debt of other investment properties
- Rescue a failing 1031 exchange
- Protect your assets if you are sued
- Mitigate annual income taxes paid on your rental properties