Collecting on Non-Payment of Rent During a Pandemic
Landlords are more concerned than ever that tenants may stop paying them rent. Even with some civil courts opening up, many landlords are finding themselves at the back of a long line. What can you do in the meantime to increase your chances of collecting rent that is owed to you?
You will learn:
- How COVID-19 may affect your collection practices
- Actions you can take even if you can’t evict a tenant
- Strategies you can implement now to help with future nonpayment of rent
- Best practices to stay compliant and set yourself up for success
- When you should use a collection agency vs. do it yourself