Asset Protection Webinar – Protect Your Property from Predators, Creditors, Liens, and Judgments
June 25, 2019 | 11:00 am PST | 2:00 pm EST
80% of the world’s lawyers are in the U.S.
90% of the world’s lawsuits are filed in the U.S.
Over 35 million lawsuits are filed each year in the U.S.
If you own property then you are a target for an unforeseen lawsuit which can lead to an attack on your property and other personal assets.
Join us as nationally recognized asset protection planning attorney Brad Barth delivers an eye-opening webinar for property owners. You will learn:
- How to guard your personal assets from a legal attack originating from your property.
- The difference between your business and personal assets in asset protection planning.
- How Limited Liability Companies work and the common mistakes people make setting them up. Find out the proper legal structure for property with multiple owners.
- Where lawsuits come from and how to prepare yourself BEFORE someone sues you.
- Learn the difference between “inside liability” and “outside liability”.
- Discover why your living trust provides ZERO asset protection.