2021 State of the Rental Industry: How the Pandemic Has Transformed Leasing
What’s really happening in the rental industry? Will moratoriums keep getting extended? When will things go back to “normal”?
If you’re looking for answers this webinar is for you!
This 60 minute webinar will cover:
- The CDC federal eviction moratorium rules and how they’re affecting landlords
- Emergency rental assistance programs for landlords and tenants
- Which digital trends in property management are here to stay
- How to screen renters affected by the pandemic
- An analysis of the financial health of renters
- Informed predictions about rental payments, investing, screening, and moratorium extensions
Thank you to our sponsor Kay Properties, a national Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm that helps landlords easily find replacement properties for a 1031 Exchange.