WE HAVE A WINNER!
Click here to see the answer to this weeks game.
Thanks to everyone who played!
Face it. Youve already done all youre going to do at work today, so take a break and play our No-Strings Trivia.
The first person to answer correctly will win a $25 Gift Certificate to their choice of: Starbucks, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, or Office Max.
So, do something productive ” give it a try!
The answer to this week’s challenge is a Happening.
HERE ARE YOUR CLUES:
Save Money Save Energy.
The Runaway Jury
We’ll keep posting clues until someone guesses, so check back regularly.
EDITOR’S CONTEST RULES
BY COMMENTING BELOW, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE RULES
1. There can be only one winner per contest. Our winner is determined as the first person to guess the correct answer.
2. You must place guesses in the comments section of THIS blog entry. Do not call or email – it doesn’t count.
3. Each comment can only contain one possible answer. You can comment any number of times.
4. We have designated the correct answer in advance. That is the only answer that will be accepted. Competing answers that fit some or all of the clues will not be considered. It is in the sole discretion of the blog editor to determine the winner.
5. You cannot cheat. If you cheat, you will be disqualified. Cheating is any device you come up with that gives you an unfair advantage over other participants. This includes, but is not limited to, loading your comments with piles of data that may also include the correct answer buried inside, like the phone book or city name directory, use of some superstatistical computer or program, any form of hacking, spying or other devious means. It is solely up to the discretion of the blog editor to determine if you cheated.
6. We must be able to mail you your prize. Once you have been identified as a winner, we will contact you via email to obtain your mailing address. If we cannot contact you, or you do not provide the address or other information required by law within thirty days of request, the prize will be forfeited. No other winner will be chosen.
7. If you knew the answer before this posting, or are an AAOA insider, you are disqualified.
8. If your guess gets caught in the spam filter, or is otherwise lost in Internet limbo, that guess is disqualified. Check the comment section to insure that your guess landed on the page.
9. This contest will terminate no later than thirty days from the date the last clue is posted.
10 This contest is void anywhere and under any circumstances that it is illegal.
11. This contest is terminated if computer or Internet glitches render it impossible.