Do you have a 4 line phone system on the desk? Or do you have a closet where your phone system computer is installed? On premises equipment can be a hassle! If it is outdated, there is no question it is missing some of the newest, most useful technology. Also, it is common for equipment-based systems to be complex and counterintuitive, resulting in businesses using only a fraction of their features.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- When you leave the office, do you manually forward calls to a cell phone?
- Does your system allow the caller to route themselves?
- Do you have to call someone to come out to program or fix it in person?
- Do you have to go into the office to call someone in order to show your business caller ID?
Moving to a cloud based, virtual phone system will make communications for the small office easier, nimble, and streamlined. Imagine if you will…
The Power of a Virtual Phone System Backbone
It is possible to have a menu of options for your caller to send calls directly to your staff! Here’s an example menu:
Good morning, thank you for calling Alliante Apartments. For our leasing agent, press ONE. To hear about our amenities, press TWO. For our address and directions, press THREE. If you are a current tenant and would like to report a maintenance issue press FOUR. Visit us on the web at www.allianteapts.com for pictures of our beautiful community and floor plans. To repeat this menu, press NINE. Thank you for calling.
Transferring A Call FROM Your Cell Phone, Bet Your System Can’t Do That!
Live transfer from a cell phone! Imagine your leasing agent saying:
Good morning, thank you for calling Alliante Apartments… sure I can transfer you to our maintenance department. Please hold.
Callers Listen to Music as Your Staff Is Prompted that they have a Business Call
Your callers can be treated to music, while the system rings your staff cell phones. When the staff person answers, they will hear, “There is a call from Alliante Apartments. Press 1 to be connected, press 2 to send the call to voicemail.” This is our Call Announce and it serves several purposes:
- Alerts your staff person that they have a business call and prompts them to answer with a professional greeting “Hello, this is Ted with Alliante Apartments, how can I help you?”
- Allows the staff person to accept the call or send the caller to voicemail if they are not in a conducive environment for taking a business call.
- Prevents the caller from leaving a message on a personal cell phone.
- This feature is useful in a “cascade” setup for your maintenance department.
- Prevents the caller from hearing your staff cell phone number
If your staff person cannot answer a call, the caller will hear a professional system greeting as opposed to their personal cell phone greeting. For example:
I’m sorry, our leasing agent is on the other line or showing a prospective tenant their new home. Please leave a message with your name and telephone number, after the tone, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Your office will always sound professional!
The “Brains Without the Box!”
You can add our cloud-based features even if you have a land line. We call it “the brains without the box!”
Calls would forward from your office to All Call Technologies, which gives you access to our cloud-based features.
- No equipment to purchase, install or maintain.
- Adds more “line” capacity
Work from… Anywhere!
You have the capability to work from home or anywhere you want.
- Inbound calls get sent to your cell phone with the backbone of All Call Technologies.
- You may return/make outbound calls from your voice mailbox, which displays your business caller ID AND protects your personal cell phone number.
Texting? Sure, You Can Text Using your Business Number!
Add SMS Text to your business phone number anytime. Texts are converted and sent to your email. You can reply to the text just by replying to the email! Or use our web portal to reply and compose new texts. Your office line can support texting too! Try our Keyword Reply, text INFO to 208-685-2807. For more information on SMS Texting, visit www.allcalltechnologies.com/sms-text.
All Call Technologies Stellar Customer Service
With other virtual phone systems, you’ll have to program the system and record the outgoing greetings yourself. With All Call Technologies, WE take care of the following:
- Write the scripts (we work with you to custom develop your scripts, so your callers hear exactly what you want them to
- Program the system to do what you want
- Record the outgoing greetings in our studio for the best sound quality (but teach you how in case you want to record your own!)
- Make changes to your system as your business evolves
The learning curve for our system is short. You really don’t have to learn much in order to use the system right after going live. If you need to make a change, send us a note and we’re happy to do it for you! If it’s an adjustment you plan to make often, we can teach you how to make the change yourself via our web portal.
Enough Talk, Give It A Try!!
To hear how it sounds, call our demo at 208-685-2807.
For more information on All Call Technologies, please follow this link: All Call Technologies. If you would like a demo for your apartment complex, give us a call at 877-659-4999 or send an email to email@example.com.
Greg and Rebecca Standerfer started All Call Technologies in September of 2004 as Answer Idaho. In 2009, we expanded our technology and the name was changed to All Call Technologies to reflect our ability to service customers across the US. Greg is the engineer and telephone consultant for clients. Rebecca has a degree in Communications and is the finance director. Both record the greetings for the client phone systems. Today, there are All Call Technologies clients in 45 states in a variety of businesses (Apartment Complexes, Property Managers, Realtors, Plumbing, Insurance, Health Care, Assisted Living Homes and a Hospital System.)
All Call Technologies has 5-star ratings on Google and Yelp.
What Clients Say:
“As a real estate team, we implemented All Call Technologies services in 2005 and are extremely happy with the results. They provide us with the highest level of customer service at all times and allow us to be able to create on call schedules, track advertising calls and operate remotely when needed. Their services simplify our business and allows us to operate more efficiently. Greg and Rebecca have also helped us with many transitions and company growth. Through these times their guidance and support were priceless. We would highly recommend All Call Technologies to any business, small or large.”
Craig Zuber – Zuber Group Real Estate
“I am a growing practice and needed to expand my phone system. Greg with All Call made it super easy to create a company phone number and set up a system that can easily be accessed by my cell phone and email. As well, their customer service has been quick and kind.”
Angel Koenig – Mindful Counseling
“I spent numerous hours researching several different virtual phone systems. All Call Technologies was everything our company needed. Professional, proficient, hassle free, cost effective and amazing customer service. If you are a small business needing a big business phone system at a very affordable price, then stop looking. They have what you need.”
Dathun Cole – Trinity Assisted Living