Editor’s No-Strings Trivia Challenge
Bad News¦. Someone beat me at the game!
If you want to finish the game, just for fun (someone won my gift certificate) here are the rest of clues:
2. Listen for the Eagle who stands guard in the woods nearby.
3. Simplify, simplify.
If you must know the answer, Click Here.
Thanks for playing! Want to do it again?
Be the first to guess this place: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
and win a $25.00 gift certificate to your choice of: Starbucks, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or OfficeMax.
I’ll post one clue each week for four weeks.
Look for the new clues on Fridays.
If no one guesses correctly after the four clues, I get the certificate, and I RULE!
Clue for Friday, March 14:
One if by land¦
EDITOR’S CONTEST RULES
BY COMMENTING BELOW, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE RULES
1. There can be only one … winner. Our winner is determined as the first person to guess the correct answer.
2. You must place guesses in the comments section at the bottom of THIS blog entry. Do not call or email – it doesn’t count.
3. You can guess any number of times.
4. I have designated the correct answer in advance. That is the only answer that will be accepted. Competing answers that fit some or all of the clues will not be considered.
5. You cannot cheat. If you cheat, you will be disqualified. Cheating is any device you come up with that gives you an unfair advantage over other participants. This includes, but is not limited to, loading your comments with piles of data that may also include the correct answer buried inside, like the phone book or city name directory, use of some superstatistical computer or program, any form of hacking, spying or other devious means. It is solely up to my discretion to determine if you cheated.
6. We must be able to mail you your prize. Once you have been identified as a winner, we will contact you via email to obtain your mailing address. If we cannot contact you, or you do not provide the address or other information required by law within thirty days of request, the prize will be forfeited. No other winner will be chosen.
7. If I told you the answer before I posted this contest, or are an AAOA insider, you are disqualified.
8. If your guess gets caught in the spam filter, or is otherwise lost in Internet limbo, that guess is disqualified. Check the comment section to insure that your guess landed on the page.
9. I’ll make an announcement on this Blog as soon as I read the right answer. That may not be instantaneous to your answering. I sleep, eat, and occasionally step away from the computers.
10. Contest ends no later than seven days from the date the fourth clue is posted.
11. This contest is void anywhere were it is illegal.
12. This contest is terminated if computer or Internet glitches render it impossible.