AAOA is dedicated to bringing landlords, property managers, investors, and brokers the latest news on COVID-19 and the rental industry. On this page we’ll be collecting the most relevant articles from AAOA and other trusted sources. You’ll also find relevant webinars, forms, and other free resources to stay up to date and prepared.
Our COVID-19 resources are open to all guests, not just our members, but we highly encourage you to join for free to get crucial email notifications and invitations to future webinars regarding COVID-19. It is our promise to do our best to help you during this trying time.
- Coronavirus Q&A with Landlord Attorneys: Coming soon! Recording will be posted Wednesday, April 1st. Submit your questions to be answered by the attorney guest speakers to email@example.com.
- Coronavirus and Landlords: Effects on Evictions, Assets, and Liability
- Watch the recording: https://youtu.be/_Q1UhdfHI6w
AAOA COVID-19 Articles
- COVID-19 Landlord Safety Obligations
- RENT IS DUE… WHAT DO WE DO?
- Coronavirus and Your Employees
- Letter to Tenants Concerning Coronavirus
- Apartment Industry Committed to Supporting Residents Impacted by COVID-19
- Property Managers Share Best Practices for Office Building Safety Amid COVID-19 Threat
- National Apartment Association Issues Guidance To Stem The Spread Of Coronavirus
- U.S. Cities Are Temporarily Banning Evictions as Coronavirus Outbreak Worsens