The American Apartment Owners Association is excited to introduce a new digital version of its quarterly magazine. Our latest issue of RENT Magazine includes 16 articles about what’s going on in the rental industry right now. Stay in the know with legal advice, screening tips, the latest tech and trends, and real estate investing know-how. We’ve gathered the brightest contributors to put together an extra special piece of content that will help you grow.
You will always be able to reference current and archived issues by clicking on “Magazine” in our menu.
Read the full magazine or click an article below that interests you!
- The Power of an LLC for Landlord Asset Protection
- Multifamily Property Insurance: 6 Reasons Now is the Time to Shop
- Celebrities Are on the Move. Why Should You Care?
- Should Investors Be Concerned About Inflation?
- How to Invest in Real Estate 100% Remotely
- Setting Tenant Criteria During Tough Times
- Meet the Clugstons! House Hacking Pros
- How to Launch Successful Self-Guided Tours
- Automating Property Management in 2021
- Predicted Tax Increases
- Collecting Rent During a Pandemic
- Tired of Being a Landlord? Consider Passive Investing.
- One Time One of My Tenants…
- Public Safety Communications Requirements for Certificate of Occupancy
- 3 Important Reminders About Illegal Steering
- Smart Locks and Access Control: Today’s New Standard
- Find current and previous issues of rent magazine by clicking “Magazine” in the menu of our site
- Click the icons at the bottom of the magazine to take notes, enter full screen, zoom in, or view thumbnails for easier navigation.
- All links are clickable! Links will highlight when you flip a page.
- All authors have provided their contact info, we highly encourage you to reach out to them with any questions.
We look forward to providing you with an ever-expanding scope of helpful, educational and entertaining content provided by our contributors and editorial staff.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
A big thank you to our sponsors that made this issue of the magazine possible: