AAOA Board Member, Jeff Cronrod, appeared on the Creating Wealth Real Estate Investing podcast with Jason Hartman to talk about how LeaseGuarantee can provide valuable benefits for both landlords and tenants. Creating Wealth Real Estate Investing is a podcast about investing in single-family income property and features interviews with hundreds of real estate and business experts including Robert Kiyosaki and Steve Forbes.
Topics covered in this interview include:
- How LeaseGuarantee can provide immediate payout to the landlord when there is a restitution judgement against the tenant.
- How much LeaseGuarantee costs.
- How to get the tenant to pay for the cost of LeaseGuarantee by offering to lower their security deposit or reducing the credit requirements.
- Important things to check for an effective tenant screening (eviction report, fraud report, etc)
- How Tenant Alert can provide a comprehensive screening of an applicant including all the recommended searches and an employment verification.
- Potential red flags to look out for when evaluating a potential tenant.
- Why you shouldn’t call the prior landlord.
- Why you should always attempt to collect money owed by the tenant after they have moved out.
- Methods to use to avoid being accused of discrimination.
- Why income property investment is an excellent option for individual investors.