Description: Here in one complete source are all of the forms that you will need to hire, handle, and terminate employees. From job applications to payroll tax forms, dozens of useful forms are presented in this valuable reference.
Product Information: Here in one complete source are all of the forms that you will need to hire, handle, and terminate employees. From job applications to payroll tax forms, dozens of useful forms are presented in this valuable reference. The language in these forms has been simplified and complete instructions for their use are included. All of the forms and Acrobat Reader® are included on an enclosed CD in both text and PDF formats. Detailed explanations of federal non-discrimination law and of federal laws that relate to employer/employee relationships are also included.
Employer Legal Forms Simplified contains everything you need to understand and prepare forms for:
- Hiring Employees: Explanation of federal non-discrimination laws, applying for an Employer Identification Number, Application for Employment, Job Description Form, Employment Contract, and many more
- Handling Employees: Personnel Form, Performance Review, Leave Request, Absence Report and more
- Terminating Employees: Warning Notices, Notice of Termination
- Federal Government Employer Notices: Explanation of federal laws relating to employers and all required federal notices that need to be posted in the workplace
- Employer Federal Tax Forms: Explanation of federal payroll taxes and the tax forms that need to filed with the IRS
“Explains the proper completion of employment applications, rejection letters, employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, employee consents, injury reports, warning notices, and employer tax forms.” Reference and Research Book News