Multifamily & Office
Scope of Experience
Tina has been involved in commercial real estate for over 25 years specializing in office leasing and sales.
Background & Experience
Tina has been a top broker at NAI Capital for over 13 years completing nearly 50 transactions per year. Prior to joining NAI Capital, Tina was a Senior Portfolio Leasing Manager for Arden Realty/GE Capital for 8 years. During her time at Arden, she oversaw the leasing of over 75 Class A office buildings covering many submarkets in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. She was a top producer at Arden Realty completing nearly 1,000 lease transactions. Prior to Arden, Tina worked for over 8 years in corporate real estate for Fortune 500 companies, including Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Footlocker, and Westfield Malls. She has considerable expertise in finding creative and cost-effective solutions for challenging leasing and sales situations.
Tina has a B.S. Degree in Paralegal Studies from the University of West Los Angeles.
Professional Associations & Designations
• NAI Capital Club Circle of Excellence (given after achieving 5 Capital Club Awards).
• NAI Capital Club Top Broker Award – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
• Achieved Gold Award status for 2019 and 2022 and Platinum Award status for 2021.
• #1 Broker in NAI Capital Commercial Pasadena Office-2019.
• Award for most deals completed by an Individual Broker at NAI Capital Commercial – 2019.
• #1 Woman Transactional Professional at NAI Capital Commercial 2017 and 2022.
• SIOR Designation in 2023.
• Named CRE “Visionary” by LA Times in 2023.
• LABJ Women’s Leadership Awards Nominee in 2023.
• Office Panelist for RENTV State of the Market Conference – 2023
Tina completed several sizable deals working with some of the largest tenants like ADP, Word & Brown, University of Phoenix, Kaiser, Honeywell, Arco/BP, AIS, State Compensation Board, Herbalife, Southern California Edison, USA Today, Unisource, IKON, Sentry Insurance, McGraw Publishing and Time Warner.