Long gone are the days of mailing letters, filing documents, and cashing checks at the bank. AAOA’s newest property management software, ManageZoom, is available completely online to help you market, manage, and organize your properties, tenants, and accounting from one place. Regardless of the number of rental units, our effective property management application will save TIME and MONEY.
Here are the top 6 reasons why you should consider man
aging your properties with AAOA’s online platform:
- Market and fill vacancies faster: If you typically post a vacancy on only one or two websites, you’re missing out on a huge pool of potential qualified tenants. ManageZoom lets you upload descriptions, photos, and the rental rates for your vacancies and automatically shares the opportunity with 33 rental sites. When you start getting leads, we’ll post them to your account, where you can reject, call, schedule an appointment or send an application to the prospective tenant.
- E-sign and online forms: ManageZoom provides you with all the forms you need. Easily modify forms and email them directly to the applicant or tenant. All they need to do is fill out the forms online and they’ll be automatically stored in your account.
- Online rental payments: Forget about paper checks and deposits at the bank, now you can get paid right away and each payment gets recorded so you can manage your accounting better.
- Tenants can create their own account: Tenants can view forms they’ve electronically signed and a history of rent payments. They can also message you and submit maintenance requests.
- Instant and low cost tenant screening: With prices starting at only $3.95, you probably won’t find a better deal on tenant screening anywhere else. Get credit, criminal, and eviction data that is reliable and instant.
- Become more organized: Instead of searching through endless mountains of paper, you can upload multiple properties to a portfolio. Click on each property to view more information about the tenants, accounting summary, maintenance requests, upcoming move-out dates, and more.
If moving your business operations to an online based platform sounds intimidating, think again. AAOA’s founders have tested and approved the user-friendly software and most importantly have made sure to provide a strong customer service staff to teach you to use it. Still not sure? Try it out for 30 days for free, you’ll wonder how you ever managed properties without it. Just visit www.aaoa.com/managezoom to get started.