Now is the best time to start preparing for tax season! Don't wait until it's too late. Miguel Angel Romero, CEO of Ingenious Enumeration and forever Property Management Corp will be sharing must-know tips on how to write off losses to help you save thousands when you do your taxes.
- What counts as tax deferred income?
- Exactly what kind of expenses can landlords deduct?
- What do you do if you have a casualty or theft at a rental property?
One of the best ways you can minimize your risk as a landlord is by running a credit report and learning how to actually read it. By looking at more than just the score, you'll be able to use more information to make BETTER decisions. If you're relying on just the score, you could be renting out to the wrong tenant without knowing it. This webinar course will save you headaches later on and will make your rental decisions faster and wiser.
- 4 red flags to look for on a credit report
- The difference between past due amounts, collections, and account types
- How reports are scored by the credit bureau
- How to access credit reports instantly (no tenant email required)
Copyright © 2004 - 2016 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.