Registration for this webinar event will open in 2017. Date is subject to change. Not all criminals "look" like criminals, they are good at hiding it! In fact, we’ve heard many landlords don’t want to run a criminal background check because they think their applicant "seems like a nice person". We'll explain the benefits of going through extra screening steps rather than relying on first impressions. You'll learn:
- Sneaky tactics tenants use to hide their criminal past
- What types of criminal records get reported on a background check
- What criminal records do not appear on a background check
- How to use background checks to uncover identity fraud
Registration for this webinar event will open in 2017. Date is subject to change. Clint Sallee is President of Fidelity Creditor Service, a nationally recognized 52 year old collection agency specializing in delinquent rent collection. Clint will be sharing his secrets on how to use rent collection strategies in YOUR business – even if you don’t have a delinquent tenant right now you will learn how to collect old debts and prevent delinquent rent. You'll learn:
- How to collect a judgment against a tenant
- Effective strategies including garnishing wages, repossessing personal property, levying bank accounts, and more
- How to collect old debts from years ago. It’s never too late!
Registration for this webinar event will open in 2017. Date is subject to change. Do you have an open vacancy? We'll be going over the key steps you should be taking when you're preparing a lease and moving in a new tenant. Understand the ins and outs of rental agreements, how to prepare the move-in packet, write policies and procedures, create a resident handbook and the proper way to collect security deposits and rent. Even if you have a process in place, this webinar can help you make it better.
Copyright © 2004 - 2016 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.