Clint Sallee is President of Fidelity Creditor Service, a nationally recognized 52 year old collection agency specializing in delinquent rent collection. Clint will be sharing his secrets on how to use rent collection strategies in YOUR business – even if you don’t have a delinquent tenant right now you will learn how to collect old debts and prevent delinquent rent.
- How to collect a judgment against a tenant
- Effective strategies including garnishing wages, repossessing personal property, levying bank accounts, and more
- How to collect old debts from years ago. It’s never too late!
- Strategies you can implement NOW to improve timely rent payments
Bill Biko, aka "The Educated Landlord", has been an active landlord for well over a decade. From rooming houses, to rent to owns, furnished rentals and "regular" rentals, Bill has had around 1,500 tenants which has made him a master of landlord systems and evictions.
- Processes for filling a vacancy (with a good tenant)
- 6 things you need to do when you’re screening a tenant
- 3 important lessons all educated landlords know
Now is the best time to start preparing for tax season! Don't wait until it's too late. Miguel Angel Romero, CEO of Ingenious Enumeration and forever Property Management Corp will be sharing must-know tips on how to write off losses to help you save thousands when you do your taxes.
- What counts as tax deferred income?
- Exactly what kind of expenses can landlords deduct?
- What do you do if you have a casualty or theft at a rental property?
One of the best ways you can minimize your risk as a landlord is by running a credit report and learning how to actually read it. By looking at more than just the score, you'll be able to use more information to make BETTER decisions. If you're relying on just the score, you could be renting out to the wrong tenant without knowing it. This webinar course will save you headaches later on and will make your rental decisions faster and wiser.
- 4 red flags to look for on a credit report
- The difference between past due amounts, collections, and account types
- How reports are scored by the credit bureau
- How to access credit reports instantly (no tenant email required)
Copyright © 2004 - 2016 AAOA.com. All Rights Reserved.